Friday, October 14, 2011

The Beautiful Moon and The Gorgeous Jupiter

October 14th 2011, 5:30AM: Something woke me up and thanks to our new house. The two windows in my bedroom usually show the Moon on the balcony if am early, and the Sun on the other window right into my face. Today, something surprised me killing the rest of my deep early morning sleep. It was not just the moon but someone who accompanied him. I took my phone to click some pictures and the battery was on its 5%. I had to quickly click as many as pictures so at least a few come out well. Thanks to my iPhone 4 it stood steady for more than 45 mins with that 5% battery. I had to search on the internet to find who's the new guy on the sky. After a quick search on the internet, I found him to be the Jupiter. Am not sure if I can see them together again. See some of the pictures below and feel free to use then if you wish. Nature is free and I don't believe in copy protection or putting my name on the pictures.









And yes, now you know I have another hobby. I wish I had a good telescope.

No comments:

Post a Comment