Wednesday, January 4, 2012

3d Scanner 1.3 update

I just uploaded an update for "3D Scanner" Mac app. The new update is just a 32-bit support, so old Mac machines are not left off. I received few emails with issues in running the app on their pretty old machines, that I doubt should be because of the 32-bit processor. So I took a hard path to build the open source usb driver code from source compiled it along with my program. Now most Mac OSX machine with OSX version greater than 10.5 should work fine. But it is still restricted to intel based machines.

The next update is not too far, am working on noise removal, which should help the program a lot. Also my next assignment will be 3D video recording in md2 or other 3d formats. :)

1 comment:

  1. plw can you send me your code I really need something like that in my work I mean background removal in depth stream

    ReplyDelete